In this article, we have featured 15+ Best E-Learning Statistics For 2023. There has been a virtual revolution due to digital technology and a widening of the internet.
Cloud-based services and post-social media channels can be found all across the digital business world as a result of this change.
E-inevitable learning’s rise in the education business may be traced back to all of these contributing factors. In today’s world, people who seek knowledge are no longer limited to convention halls and schools.
The most important E-Learning Statistics market growth
Let’s have a look at some of the most important statistics and data in the online learning business.
1. In the previous 22 years, the virtual learning business has grown by a whopping 900%. A staggering 900% growth in the e-learning market has occurred since 2000. In this global rise of the digital learning business, the internet is a major factor. A sustained increase in the industry is predicted by the most recent research.
Assets.kpmg is a good place to start
2. More than $243 billion will be made available in digital learning services worldwide by 2022, according to industry estimates. It is predicted that by 2022, the global industry for online education would be worth more than $243 billion.
3. According to industry estimates, the MOOC market will be worth $374 billion by 2026. MOOCs, or massive open online courses, are on the rise. An estimated $374 billion will be generated by this industry by 2026 according to the most recent estimates.
4. During the COVID-19 epidemic, the demand for e-learning systems and software tools nearly quadrupled. The coronavirus outbreak has accelerated the use of digital and IoT technologies, as well as the rise of the virtual education business.
During the pandemic, the need for e-learning tools and systems increased by over 400%. 40% of millennials prefer acquiring new skills through online courses when they’re not at work.
5. There are 22 years of virtual learning experience under our belts.
The word “e-learning” was coined in the same year that Google was formed. Digital education has now been around for 22 years and counting.
6. Employees can save 40% to 60% of their time by using e-learning instead of traditional ways of learning. According to Brandon-study, Hall’s employees might save up to 60% of their time by using modern e-learning methods rather than traditional classroom instruction. Employees save 40-60% of their time by using this e-learning method because they may learn at their own pace.
7. In comparison to traditional methods of education, digital learning can enhance customer retention rates by 25-65%. Digital and mobile learning approaches have a substantially higher rate of customer retention than traditional ones. There is an 8-10% retention rate for classroom instruction and a 25-65 percent retention rate for online training.
8. Students can learn five times as much material in half the time with e-learning. Students who used a variety of digital and virtual learning approaches absorbed five times as much knowledge as those who did not. In addition, e-learning helped participants to learn more in a shorter period of time, saving them time.
- Astonishing E-learning Facts
- By the year 2025, it’s predicted that the global e-learning market would be worth $325 billion in revenue.
- Online learning was utilized by 77% of US firms in 2017; however, this number is expected to rise to 98% by 2020.
- Between 2020 and 2024, the e-learning market in the United States is expected to expand by $12.81 billion.
- E-learning has a 25 to 60 percent retention rate.
- Market growth for corporate e-learning might reach $38.09 billion by 2024.
- For 42% of US firms, e-learning has led to a rise in income.
- Those with “extensive training programs,” according to a survey of 2,500 businesses, enjoy 218% more revenue per employee and a 24% higher profit margin.
- Since implementing e-learning, IBM has saved over $200 million.
9. During a normal week, 56 percent of US college students reported using computers in the classroom.
(Statistics from Statista.)
10. Even if your instructor speaks quickly, it’s easier to take notes on your laptop. You may also share viral cat videos on social media as an additional bonus. In this study, 51 percent of respondents reported using tablets on a weekly basis.
11. Students in the United States say that digital learning technology has helped them boost their grades by 81 percent, according to the survey.
(Statistics from Statista.)
12. More than a third of post-secondary school administrators plan to continue offering online and remote courses once their campuses reopen. These figures demonstrate that an increasing number of educational institutions have come to appreciate the value and advantages that students derive from online learning.
13. Self-paced e-learning products are expected to bring in $2,05 billion in income for the US federal government by 2020. This is in contrast to the $2.24 billion e-learning sector numbers that were released in 2019. By the end of 2021, this number should be down to $2.035 billion.
According to Statista,
14. Online learning and educational tools are supported by approximately 65 percent of American faculty members.
Conclusion: E-Learning Statistics
What you need to know about the future of e-learning in 2022 is the most up-to-date statistics, trends, and information available. These figures shed light on the size and scope of the digital learning market, as well as its influence on current business practices around the world.