College admission examinations are a key worry for high school students globally. The subsequent dilemma is: SAT, ACT, or both? Good exam scores could spell the difference between being accepted to a top university and being forced to attend a less prestigious school.
According to experts, it is essential to adequately prepare for these examinations. Better if done sooner. This post includes a summary of the best SAT prep courses online, as well as a summary of some important aspects.
In which LMS platform should you invest your time and money? This review will tell you more about it
SAT Prep Courses Online: Overview
The SAT is designed to assess a student’s preparation for a successful college career. Most universities accept the SAT, and many students also take the ACT. Contrary to popular belief, they are neither aptitude nor IQ tests, and students of all abilities have a chance of performing well. What are the primary differences?
- The SAT is owned by the nonprofit corporation College Board. In 1959, Professor Lindquist created the ACT to compete with the SAT.
- The areas covered vary slightly from one another. Science is not included on the SAT.
- The range of SAT scores is 400 to 1600, whereas the range of ACT scores is 1 to 36.
Best SAT Prep Courses Online 2023
2. Kaplan SAT Prep Courses Online
Kaplan‘s online and in-person SAT preparation courses are among the best available. Each SAT preparation course has a unique structure in terms of the subjects tested. There are three delivery choices available.
In-person SAT prep programs will be taught by a teacher from a neighboring school. Here is what you can anticipate:
- During regular classes, a skilled educator provides live instruction. Included are 18 hours of interactive instruction.
- The SAT Channel can be accessed. SAT candidates can choose to take an additional 30 hours of instruction via The SAT Channel.
- Exam practice. Students have access to four proctored SAT tests administered by the College Board.
- online exams. Students have complete access to the Quiz Bank and online exams.
- There are SAT classes available anytime they are required. Obtain 25 additional hours of on-demand learning.
- Resources. All students receive preparatory materials for their respective courses.
The structure of live online SAT prep courses is identical to that of in-person seminars, with the exception that you will receive instruction on a laptop or other mobile device.
With SAT Prep Tutoring, you can connect with your own private tutor in person or online. In addition to receiving customized attention, you will get access to any of the SAT prep courses indicated above, whether they are offered online or in person.
Do you want the best LMS platform and get a 50% discount? To get discount coupons and save money, click here