In this post, we’ll give details on the Best URL Shorteners.
A tool known as a URL shortener condenses a lengthy and unattractive URL into a more manageable form.
It not only beautifies URLs but also monitors how well each particular URL is doing in search engine results. Let’s go over the Best URL Shorteners list together and choose the one that works best for you.
5 Best URL Shorteners 2023
Let’s go through each of them:
Click-through rate (CTR), geographic information about the individuals who clicked on the link (IP address), and channel statistics are just a few of the metrics available in Bitly’s dashboard.
Sprout, HubSpot, Buffer, Hootsuite, and Sprinklr are some of the social media management applications that the tool can connect to.
Let’s have a look at its pricing now.
- Free: In addition to link filters, reporting, and social media sharing for one user, a free membership gives you access to 1000 links a month.
- Basic: For $35/month (or $29/month if you buy it for a year in advance), you’ll get 1500 branded links, a free custom domain, and one user seat.
- Customized: This package is ideal if you want to build somewhere between 3000 and 500,000 branded connections. You may speak with their sales staff to learn more about price.
Using Small.cc, you can generate, monitor, and manage tiny URLs in a single action. To shorten a lengthy URL, just copy and paste it into the text box provided and then click the “shorten” button.
Free and non-registered users can’t monitor or amend their entries, while registered and paying users may.
You may upgrade to the premium version if you want additional features. There’s a paid version of Tiny. cc called TinyCC.com. It has a hundred more features than the free version.
It’s high time to look closely at prices.
- Basic: One custom domain, 1,000 clicks per link per day, 500 link generation, and two users are included in the price of $5 per month.
- Business: For $25/month, you’ll get 3 custom domains, 5,000 clicks per link every day, 10,000 link creations, and 10 users, all of which will help your company develop.
- Pro: Marketers, advertising firms, and software developers will all appreciate the benefits of this approach. $49/month for 10 custom domain names, 15,000 daily visitors to a link, 50,000 link creations, and 50 active users.
- Enterprise: As a result, it is a unique plan with a unique set of restrictions. You may inquire about the price information by contacting them.
Create small URLs and brand links quickly and easily with Rebrandly. More than 250,000 people throughout the globe rely on our link-shortening program.
You don’t need to know anything about technology to use Rebrandly since it will take care of everything for you.
Rebrandly makes it quick and easy to distribute branded links by letting you choose the domain that best represents your company.
Let’s have a look at the pricing.
- Free: With the free plan, you may monitor 5000 clicks and generate 500 branded links.
- Starter: You’ll receive five unique domains for $29 per month ($24 per month if you pay annually), 5000 branded links, and click tracking for 25000 times per month.
- Pro: You’ll pay $69 a month for five custom domains, 15,000 branded link creations, and the ability to monitor 150,000 hits a month under the plan.
- Premium: In addition to 20 custom domains, 150,000 branded links, and 1,500,000 monthly hits, the package costs $499/mo ($416/mo on yearly payment).
- Enterprises: This is a bespoke package that allows you to tailor each element to your specific needs.
4. Pretty Links Free Link Shortener Plugin
WordPress’s most popular link-shrinker, Pretty Link, is available for free. The plugin is available for free download from wordpress.org.
In that case, the free plugin is a no-brainer if you’re just getting started. Because of its comprehensive functionalities, its premium edition is best suited for super affiliates and digital marketing specialists.
Let’s get a view of the prices.
- Beginner: $59 per year for one WordPress site, core Pro features, sophisticated redirects kinds, automatic creation of attractive links and keywords, and 1 year of support is included in this package
- Marketer: There is a $99 yearly fee for three WordPress sites, important Pro features, sophisticated redirect kinds, automatic creation of lovely links, automatic linking of key terms, advanced add-ons, and a year of support as part of this package deal.
- Super Affiliates: Five WordPress sites would be charged $199/year for critical Pro features, sophisticated redirect kinds, auto-create lovely links, auto-link keywords, and complex add-ons, as well as a 1-Year Support Plan with Priority Support.
URL shorteners like these are in high demand. It transforms long, unwieldy URLs into links that are more likely to be clicked and engage the audience.
You can also monitor clicks by date and time, geographic location, device, language, and referrer with its detailed report. Adobe, Google, and many more web analytics systems may be connected with this Link Shortener.
BL.ink provides a variety of programs from which to choose, each tailored to the specific demands of your organization.
- Free: Get 1,000-lifetime links, 1,000 hits per link, one user, one custom domain, unlimited redirection, smart Links, and branded Links for free.
- Expert: All the features of the free plan, plus 10,000 links for life, 7,500 hits per link, three users, an infinite number of custom domains, and private reports and analytics for $12 a month.
- SMB: For only $99 per month, you can get all the features of the professional plan plus 50,000-lifetime links, 15000 clicks per link, 15 users, limitless custom domains, several redirection options, and private reports and analytics.
- Team: If you sign up for the SMB plan for $299 per month, you will get all of the benefits listed above as well as 250,000 links with lifetime hits of 30,000 per link.
- Business: It costs $599 a month for everything in the team plan plus 500,000-lifetime links, 60,000 hits each link, 50 users, 1000 dynamic links, and priority customer assistance. There’s a lot more to it than that.
- 4 Best Grammar Checker Tools & Software
- 4 Best Logo Maker Online To Try
- 5 Best Mailshake Alternatives
Conclusion: 5 Best URL Shorteners 2023
These are the most effective and cost-effective URL shorteners available today. You are free to choose any one of those options for your company.
A number of the above-mentioned link shorteners are free, and others provide a free trial period during which you may test out each tool before deciding whether or not to make a financial investment in them.