In this post I will show you how to add the Facebook Send button to your WordPress or Blogger blog. You can share on social media without ever leaving your site, and increase traffic by reaching new audiences.
To get started, go to Facebook for Business > Get Started > Apps For Pages. Add a Page, then click “Add” next to the “Send People Public Updates Via Email.”
This will generate an App ID and password that you’ll need in order to continue this process with WordPress or Blogger. Next, login into your WordPress dashboard (or Blogger) and go to Settings > Social Media Accounts tab. Click on “Connect” under the account you want connected with Facebook (this is usually Twitter), then enter.
If you’re a blogger, chances are that you’ve seen the “send” button on Facebook. The button allows your readers to share your content by clicking one easy-to-find link (versus copying and pasting the URL).
Whether or not you want to include this feature on your blog is up to you, but it’s definitely worth checking out – especially if your blog is optimized for Facebook sharing! If you don’t know how to add it yet, here are five steps:
(1) Copy the code at Send Button For WordPress;
(2) Go To Settings > General;
(3) Paste in Code & Save Changes;
(4) Click Open Custom Fields & Add New Field with Name = Send Button Text.
Most bloggers want their content to be read and shared. The best way to do this is by providing a link for readers of your blog post to share it on Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites with the click of one button.
Here are instructions on how to add a Facebook Send Button To WordPress & Blogger Blogs in order to make sharing easy for your readers.
1) Click into the Add New Post or Page section of your WordPress dashboard or create a new page if you are using Blogger.
2) Click the “Text” tab in your editor window and then type out what you would like people reading this article about adding facebook send button blogs see when they hover over it in their browser toolbar (the title).
Steps to Add Facebook Send Button To WordPress & Blogger Blog?
To add the Facebook Send button to WordPress, you will need to install and activate the Facebook for WordPress plugin. The plugin is available for free on the WordPress Plugin Directory.
After installing and activating the plugin, you will need to configure it by going to Settings > Facebook.
In the Facebook settings, you will need to add your Facebook App ID and Secret key, which can be found in your app’s dashboard on Facebook Developers.
You will also have to add the URL where you send posts so that the plugin knows where to search for posts. If you don’t know what this means, you can leave it blank and the plugin will automatically detect your blog’s URL.
The first step is to go to the Facebook Developer site. You will need to create an account if you don’t have one already.
Once logged in, click on My Apps (top right corner), choose to Add a New App. Type in the name of your app and click Create New Facebook App ID. Choose Website as the platform when prompted.
On the next page, you will be asked to provide a URL for where the app will be installed. You can put any page here that you want – like your blog’s home page.
You don’t really need to do anything on the next few pages (unless you’re curious about Facebook apps and how they work). Just read through, click submit at the bottom of each page, and you’ll eventually end up on the Dashboard for your app.
The final step is to add the Send button to your blog. This is done by copying a few lines of code from Facebook and pasting it into your blog’s HTML editor. Instructions for how to do this are specific to each platform – WordPress or Blogger.
How to add Facebook Send Button To WordPress?
- First, you will need to install and activate the Social Warfare Plugin for WordPress. You can download a free copy of the Social Warfare Plugin from this link. Or click here for step by step instructions on how to install a WordPress plugin
- Once activated, go ahead and log into your WordPress Dashboard. On your left hand side, you should see a new menu called Social Warfare. Click on the Configure link next to the Social Warfare plugin.
- On the left-hand sidebar, click on the Facebook tab to open up the Facebook settings page for your blog.
- Enter in your Facebook App ID and Secret key into their corresponding boxes on the settings page. You can get your Facebook App ID and Secret key from your Facebook developer account
- On the right-hand side, you will see a section called “Send Button”. This is where you enable the send button on your blog. There are two options for configuring the Send Button: shortcodes or HTML.
What is Facebook Send Button?
The social network of Facebook has made sending through their website much easier. The send button is a feature on facebook that allows you to send the content or link of any page directly to your contacts via email, SMS text message and more.
This used to be difficult before since online sharing options were limited to just a few websites, but now with the send button, users can share any page or content they find on the internet.
Adding the Facebook send button to your WordPress blog is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Log in to Facebook and go to the Send Button page.
- Choose how you want the Send Button to work – for example, as a “Like” button or as a way for people to share your content.
- Click Get Code to copy the code for your Send Button.
- Use your browser’s menu to navigate back to your WordPress blog and paste the copied Facebook Send Button code into a text widget or HTML module. Save changes if necessary (usually not, as this updates automatically).
- Click Publish and you’re done.
- Know How To Backing Up Your WordPress Site
- Social Media Tips For Bloggers
- How To Add Google Adsense To WordPress Blogs
Conclusion- How To Add Facebook Send Button To WordPress & Blogger Blog 2023
Adding the Facebook Send button to your blog is a great way to increase engagement with followers on social media. This feature can be found in many blogging platforms, including Blogger and WordPress.
To add the send button to your post, simply click “share” at the bottom of your post editor window and follow these simple steps for adding this function into your website or blog.
If you want to add a Facebook Send Button to your WordPress or Blogger blog, this is the post for you. I have provided all of the necessary information and steps so that you can easily do it on your own without any outside help from an agency or developer.
You will be able to see how many people clicked each share button in order to get insights into what kind of content gets shared by different demographics. [Include URL]
If you want to make it easier for your readers and followers to share your content on Facebook, then adding the Facebook Send Button plugin is a great way.
This extension will allow them to do so with just one click of their mouse! Check out this video tutorial that shows how easy it can be. The next time you update or create new blog posts, consider installing the free tool today.
You’ll see an increase in shares almost immediately.