In this article, we have featured Flippa Statistics, Digital real estate assets, websites, software, and online business models that can be traded on Flippa, a global marketplace and professional platform for business professionals.
To create the largest online community of like-minded SaaS model service providers and SaaS-savvy investors and business owners, this platform was created. Additionally, Flippa serves as a P2P marketplace where website and business owners may share the most up-to-date information on the finest industry trends, as well as sell their firms, websites, applications, and other related services.
Flippa simplifies the process of buying or selling a website, business, app, or service. Users must pay a charge to utilize the platform, which includes a $29 access cost for a regular listing. Flippa also charges a success fee if a commercial transaction goes smoothly.
Table of Contents
The success fee comprises the following: (Flippa Statistics)
- If the business sells for $50,000 or less, there is a 10% success fee.
- Between $50,001 and $100K, a 7.5 percent success fee is charged; over $100K, a 5 percent success fee is charged.
- Flippa Statistics You’ll Never Hear Again
- Every month, Flippa provides business listings worth over $41 million.
- There are 1.3 million mobile and desktop visits every month to the Flippa platform.
- It has now been used to sell over 300,000 digital properties worldwide.
- More than three million people from all over the world utilize the platform every day.
- It generates half of its revenue from website sales.
- The selling of a domain name accounts for about 30% of all successful transactions.
- As far as the platform’s website sales go, Planetrx.com was the most expensive ($1.2 million).
- On Flippa, StockPhoto.com was the most expensive domain, selling for a whopping $250,000.
What to watch for in terms of general Flippa statistics
Flippa is a great resource for investors, owners, developers, and more, so let’s have a look at some general data about this online platform.
1. Flippa’s postings of businesses for sale bring in $41 million a month in revenue.
Listing businesses for sale on Flippa generates more than $41 million in profit each month, making it one of the world’s most popular business-selling and-buying platforms. From $5 to $5 million, you can get one of these.
As of this writing, Flippa has seen an average of 1.3 million visits each month for the past three months.
Over 1 million people, including both desktop and mobile internet users, accessed the Fippa platform each month, according to a recent study. Statistics such as the following were displayed:
2. Flippa’s 3 million users around the world have sold more than 300,000 digital assets.
Digital assets such as social network accounts, mobile apps, SaaS companies, blogs, eCommerce enterprises, and others have been sold through Flippa’s platform since its inception in 2009. Flippa now has over 3 million customers.
Flippa.com has a list of the best deals on the market.
This marketplace was founded in 2009 and has more than 3 million users from around the world.
3 million people throughout the world use Flippa, according to the most recent data.
Flippa.com has a list of the most recent Flippa deals.
Business websites with a narrow focus have the best possibility of making a profit on Flippa.
According to the most recent research, Flippa’s highest selling prices are most likely to be achieved by specialty websites. The following niches and sub-niches have the highest sell rates for Flippa investors:
- Resorts and vacation homes;
- Resorts and lodgings for outdoor activities such as hunting and camping;
- Recipes and the art of cooking;
- Household chores, as well as
- Optimum well-being and aesthetic appeal.
Flippa.com has a list of the best deals on the market.
Flippa’s revenue comes primarily from website sales.
3. Half of Flippa’s revenue comes from the sale of websites. The sale of domain names is the company’s second-largest revenue generator (at 30%).
(According to Wikipedia)
The sale of Planetrx.com was the platform’s highest-priced website transaction to date. The site sold for $1.2 million.
4. Planetrx.com is now the most costly business acquisition on the platform, with a price tag of $1.2 million. These are the other top-selling websites on Flippa, according to the data:
It’s worth an estimated $750 million.
Makecashtakingsurveys.biz (a $395K business)
The Flippa online marketplace has teamed up with Semrush to ensure that its listings have the maximum internet visibility and exposure possible.
5. It has been using the Semrush API since June 2020 to help its members make better, more educated purchase decisions and increase their revenue.
For Flippa, Semrush’s high-quality traffic insights have allowed them to increase visitors to their comprehensive listings and generate over $16K in revenue from business reports purchased (1,662).
In addition, Flippa and Semrush’s relationship has resulted in the following:
Semrush insights were used by 510 purchasers to purchase a report that led to a business offer on that specific property;
At least 668 listings generated at least one report purchase for 869 purchasers who relied on Semrush to make an informed investment decision.
Conclusion: Flippa Statistics
If you’re considering investing in digital real estate, becoming an acquisition entrepreneur, or purchasing an internet firm, we hope these figures will be helpful.
When it comes to finding a company website that’s already been established or a domain name that you can use to start your own, Flippa is the best place to look.
It’s also possible to sell your business on Flippa by taking advantage of Flippa’s enormous web reach and connecting with potential buyers. In other words, it streamlines the entire negotiation and transaction process through the use of technology.