Elementor was released in 2016. We’d previously seen lightweight WordPress builders coding, and relying on a lot of plugins. Elementor began as a platform that reduced the number of plugins required. A “plugin killer.” An all-in-one website builder.
This was the era of the Website Builder, which brought a slew of new entrants to the WordPress repository. Web Creators began using more than just themes to take advantage of complete website builders’ capabilities.
Active Elementor Users
Elementor has only been around for five and a half years, but it is already the world’s leading WordPress theme. 7% of all websites on the internet are now built with Elementor, which is less than 5 years since its inception.
In fact, every 3 seconds, another Elementor website is created as a result of its10 million active installs.
Elementor has gone from a product to a movement in the web construction industry. Elementor is not only because it is a cutting-edge program, but also because of all that it implies.
Elementor recognized that once visitors arrive on your website, determining the finest platform to create it is undoubtedly the most crucial element. There are numerous web development platforms accessible, with the majority of them using their own closed CMS system.
A closed CMS system ties its users into one product and raises costs faster every year. Starting from scratch is typically the case if you leave these systems. A closed system also makes it difficult to obtain improvements from third-party sources.
- Elementor Review: Is It the Best WordPress Page Builder Plugin?
- Elementor Free vs Elementor Pro: Which One Should You Pick?
Elementor: Ease Of Use
WordPress users may create their own websites without any technical knowledge, and they are often enthusiastic about sharing their expertise with other WordPress users.
However, Web creators face significant obstacles when developing a website with WordPress — integrating hosting, domain, platform, and finally constructing the site. Web builders want an open-source environment where they can freely develop websites and secure hosting.
Elementor Cloud Website addresses this problem by providing users with a simplified package that makes website development more rapid and efficient. Elementor Cloud Website is precisely what it implies: a cloud-based solution for building websites.
Elementor Cloud Website offers web designers a complete solution for building their ideal website, allowing them to focus on what matters most: creating the finest one.
Why do I Recommend Elementor?
Elementor’s Cloud Website integrates the Elementor live editor, Responsive Design, 100+ widgets, 300+ templates, 60+ website kits, Hello Theme, Theme Builder, Popup Builder, Form Builder, WooCommerce Builder, and much more into a single hosting solution. With this one bundled hosting solution that includes:
- Support — Elementor Cloud Websites are supported by Elementor’s account dashboard 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- 24/7 Live Chat — Chat live with Elementor’s support agents.
- Instant Setup — Elementor Pro comes with WordPress CMS, Elementor Pro features, and Hello Theme already installed and activated.
- Website Hosting — Elementor is the company that provides Cloud Websites, so you can administer your website and get help for it in one location.
- SSL Certification — Cloudflare’s free SSL is already installed. You may also install your own certificate if necessary.
- Storage — 20GB to keep all your content.
- CDN by Cloudflare — Your website’s content is stored in over 200 locations across the world thanks to Cloudflare’s CDN, ensuring that it loads quickly wherever your visitors are.
- Automatic Backup — Websites are backed up automatically once a night and kept for 14 days. From your website management dashboard, you may restore any backup at any time.
- Manual Backup — Before updating a theme or plugin, create a manual backup point. Websites management dashboards allow you to restore backups at any time.
- Google Cloud Platform — Google Cloud Platform and linked by their premium tier network, allowing for rapid and secure data transfer.
- Free Elementor Subdomain — Receive a free subdomain under “elementor.cloud”.
- Custom Domain — Connect as many custom domains to your Elementor Website as you like for free. Domain purchases can be made with any domain provider.
- 100K Monthly Visits — The number of visitors to your website on the server, as measured in monthly unique traffic (IPs).
- 100GB Bandwidth – Providing a high-quality website experience to visitors.
Elementor Cloud Websites include Elementor Pro features built-in, as well as 20+ Integrations, Live Custom CSS, Custom Headers & Footers, Custom 404 Pages, Global Widgets, Post & Portfolio Widgets, Price Tables & Price Lists, Custom Field Integrations, Interactive Carousels, Role Manager, and more.
An Elementor Cloud Website is an all-in-one package that includes the features of Elementor Pro and more, as well as hosting and WordPress installation. Web Creators will also benefit from having support for everything, from the Editor to Hosting, being centralized in one location.
You may also like:
Elementor is the only one of its kind, having been founded during the early days of plugin development, while the rest began as secure hosting providers.
It has the vision, culture, and management structure to transition from a product firm to a cloud company. From a plugin to a product to a platform in just three steps!